Monday, October 01, 2007

The Challenge

Hi,

My name is Jane. I'm a single mum with a vision and a mission to be able to make money online so that I can be a mother, in the traditional sense of the word.

I have read so much about how to make money online both on various websites and in books that I've purchased - and I've noticed one thing - these people that sell these tips and books are making their money by, get this, selling these books and tips. Not one that I found actually had real life examples on how they took a concept, an idea, and made into something that generated an income for them.

So, my challenge to myself is to actually create a few sites that are earning money for me and my son. I give myself 3 months to do it in.

My journey will be written here in this blog. Hopefully, after 3 months, I will have some real life examples to show you. When it's done I will then do my best to share this information with other mothers who want to spend some more time on just being a mother.

Next time: some more about my background.

Hope this message finds you well and wonderfilled!

No comments: