Monday, November 26, 2007

Just do-ing it!

Getting started with taking the the next steps of making money through affiliate networks has been more of a challenge than I first thought.

I struggle a little with 'Just do(ing) it!' because I'm a bit of a perfectionist - I feel that I must have everything planned and setup correctly before I just go ahead and do it. I even analyse what other people are doing and discover how I can do it better. A really great quality but not so great if I'm still not actually 'publishing' anything that actually compares. I have now changed my opinion about other people that are doing something online but only, in my (humble?) opinion, 60% well. NOW - I admire them. They've done something that I am still perfecting in my own safe environment, just not publishing it just yet, because it has to be prefect...... tick, tock, tick tock Jane - the 3 months is passing you by.

Anyone relate to that? Well, today I (re)discovered a new concept - you can change, and edit things! :-) I can! ...and I just did. I just changed my blogspot address to millionairemum - from something that was too long for me to remember, even now. (I think it had something to do with "how I made my millions online". )

So, I have a blogspot now - a web page that I can now add to my signatures - more importantly - A STARTING POINT!

:-) hope this post finds you wonderfilled.

No comments: