Thursday, November 08, 2007

Valuable Resource - Elixir of Life

Today I've been gathering some thoughts together and doing my best to get back on track - most of today has been spent viewing the Business Warriors site. Wow - why do I need reminding about this valuable resource? If I could somehow convince the proverbial horse to drink the water that it had been led to then I would do so - because it's like the elixir of life for business people (SMME's and Entrepeneurs) :-)

If there is just one thing I could share that would help you with whatever you are creating with your business then here it is:



and I really suggest that you become one too - especially if you're based in South Africa or the UK.




Seriously - I still get excited when I visit the resources that Peter Carruthers has made available for us Business Warriors.

...and then there's the forum - where you'll find a whole lot of really genuine people who offer their advice and resources and very often, whether it's intentional or not, provide the good giggle. Really FRIENDLY :-)

Click here to visit the Business Warriors Site

or here:

No comments: