Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Learning Curves: ClickBank and Adsense

Just do it! ?

In my last post I mentioned business warriors - and here I'm going to mention them again because I found a great section about internet business models and such.

I was going through the step by step guide and Peter strongly suggested that I do the step before moving on to the next - and not shelve it for later. Like I'm prone to do.

So, here goes Peter...

Adsense is something that I'm really keen to master - there are some out there that say they earn about $20 000 per month on Adsense. Well, I think I've managed to get $44 on our www.clipps.co.za website so there LOADS and LOADS of room for improvements - wouldn't you say?

For those of you who might be new to this, Adsense are google ads.  You see them on the right hand side of the google search page when you do a google search and you see them a lot on other peoples websites.  People pay for the actual clicks they get from these ads so it could be a very worthwhile stream of revenue if you have a website that is going to receive a lot of visitors.

Now, how does one get started with Adsense? Here's one resource I found through clickbank that actually looks quite promising.

Click Here!

:-)

No comments: